We are in need of a few coaches to help on Sunday games. 1st game is this Sunday I need to know rigth away if you can help.
When arriving at the field please come to the table to sign in. We will be at the field 4:30 Please socail distance while waiting on the line.
Soccer Training for your player starts this Tuesday Sept 15th at 5-6pm at St Joseph Sports Fields behind the Church at 39 Church St Kings Park parking is off Old Dock Road.
Please bring a #4 ball, wear shin guards under socks and bring your own water or sports drink.
Please read the following COVID-19 procedures and explain to your child any one not following procedures will be asked to leave.
We are so happy to have the players back on the field!! Please let make it a great memory for all!!!
* Ensure child is healthy /Take temperatures prior to attending practices and/or games.
* Limited or no carpooling with other players.
* Spectators are expected to adhere to social distancing guidelines and wear masks/face coverings while on premises.
* Player clothing/uniforms must be washed after every training session or game.
* Ensure all equipment (cleats, ball, shin guards, etc.) are sanitized prior to and after each training session or game.
* Notify coach immediately if your child becomes ill.
* Do not assist coaches with equipment before or after training or game.
* Ensure your child always has hand sanitizer with them/in their bag.
* Wash hands thoroughly before and after training.
* Bring and use hand sanitizer at every training/game.
* Players are to wear masks/face coverings coming to and leaving the fields.
* Place bags/equipment at least 6 feet apart from teammates.
* Do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment, water, bags, etc.
* No group celebrations, high-fives, hugs, handshakes, etc. until further notice.
*Rules and regulations are in accordance with local and state guidelines/health requirements. Any/all regulations are subject to change at any time.